Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darter's Joining Application

Go down 
+3
Anyke
Oganda
Sir Darter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Darter

Sir Darter

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Darter's Joining Application Empty
PostSubject: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Greetings Divinus members.
Well today after some weeks of inactivity, finaly i came back to play tibia again so this is my Joining Application

Former Guilds?
.- Well this is not my first character, i play tibia since Oct 2003, my first guild was Mystic Flame (heheh i still own the letter that Silver Pegasis sent xD) after that i was member of ATRP, Valheru, Alliance, Dark Omen, and my last guild was Nine Inch Runes.

Former Enemies?
.- I havnt former enemies. (as far i know)

Friends in Divinus?
.- Well maybe they dont remember me (sadly) but here is the list: Lathyros, Quandur, Anyke, Sky-fox, Mamut da Shina.

How long you've played?
.- for almost 5 years.

History in Tibia?
.- Hmm... about history... i think my story is not finished yet, i realy hope get more experiencies, friends and lot of fun. Sad

Why you want to join us?
.- Well admire some of yours members, your actions and all what youve done in Tibia, also Lady Milary toldme that Oganda is the coolest guy over the whole antica xD

Why we should consider you?
.- Im not a special guy, to be honest im a lazy guy but im friendly and i like have fun, im an experiencied player.

Where are you from?
.- Im from Tampico, Tamaulipas, México, im 27 years old, im a graphic designer, my hobbies are the computer (ofc) but when in not in front of i like go to fishing, play some billiard, watch TV and go party.

Hehehe this my lill RPG history:

-. Darter was born long long time ago in a poor village in the middle of nowhere, son of farmers, Darter always had a dream: BECOME A GREAT MAGICIAN. Near to the village lived an a old mage who every 50 years came to the village to take a new aprentice. All the nwe aspirants to be choosed as a aprentice had to fullfil some requirements like: to be 20 years old and was born in a Magicians Family. He had an amulet and when this amulet
shining it mean the new aprentice was found. After a big ritual the ancient mage didnt chose anyone, he said: i can smell evilness in everyone of you. I touched the amulet by mistake and when it happened the amulet shone.

Everyone on the village was suprised (me too) then the ancient magician sawme and told: well well well seems youre the chosed one, so it be.

He brought me to his temple to teachme all the secrets he knew, i learned how respect to the onthers, the nature and all the good cratures in this word. Many years happened when some day the ancient magician fell sick, he took my hand and he transfered all his powers to me, he told to me: use this powers to help the inocent and the weakest. Now i travel for everywhere using all this knowledges. I live for his.

Some info about my character:

Name: Sir Darter
Vocation: Sorcerer
Level: 56 (its low i know :< )
Residence: Ab'dendriel
Family: Son of Dezonn and Princess-Anix, brother of Sir Alpha and Shadowspire.

Well i want say thanks for read my application and if you want more info about it feel free to message me in game. Very Happy

Sincerely
Sir Darter.
Back to top Go down
Oganda
Leader
Oganda

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Wow. "Oganda is the coolest guy over the whole antica xD" I guess I could put that in my title Smile Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Anyke
Novice
Anyke

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:05 am

Yes I don't remeber you :S I think I don't know you Razz
Back to top Go down
https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Anyke/
Sky-Fox
Sky-Fox

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:05 am

ofc I remember you, and I always see u in Ab'dendriel

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Simu Osira
Leader
Simu Osira

Male Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:46 am

Sir Darter wrote:
Why you want to join us?
.- Well admire some of yours members, your actions and all what youve done in Tibia, also Lady Milary toldme that Oganda is the coolest guy over the whole antica xD

Well...
Our actions and what we have done in Tibia.. Could you explain that a bit more please?

And did you read the joining requirements?
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinus-antica.com
Sir Darter

Sir Darter

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:12 am

Hello Divinus members

Thanks for your support and im 100% sure you can remember me Lau, i love the 'flavios' xD

@Simu Osira
For example i admire people like Quandur, he was a great leader inside Alliance also as a ex Mystic Flame leader he did a great job. Another thing that i respect of you is your honor, when you were former Red Rose.

About the requeriments, (even my english is not good) yes i read and understood all but im just traing to do my best to fit on you, i mean i can reach the minimun level required in a short time.

Thanks
Sincerely
Darter.

P.S. Edited by spellmistake.
Back to top Go down
Simu Osira
Leader
Simu Osira

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:55 am

Thanks for the fast answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Mage of Chaos
Leader
Dark Mage of Chaos

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Contact me in-game, consider this application noticed.

DMoC
Back to top Go down
https://bloqued.forumotion.com/
Anyke
Novice
Anyke

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:15 pm

yes i know him and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Anyke/
Sir Darter

Sir Darter

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Ok Ill do DMoC.

THANKS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Darter

Sir Darter

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Greetings DMoC

I tried reach you today but seems you were hunting or afk, can you set a date please? Very Happy

Signed
Darter.
Back to top Go down
Dark Mage of Chaos
Leader
Dark Mage of Chaos

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 am

Sir Darter wrote:
Greetings DMoC

I tried reach you today but seems you were hunting or afk, can you set a date please? Very Happy

Signed
Darter.

I saw your message but logged right after. Ill try reaching you shortly.

DMoC
Back to top Go down
https://bloqued.forumotion.com/
Birtman
Novice
Birtman

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:03 am

Good Luck Darter Cool
Back to top Go down
Sir Darter

Sir Darter

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Thanks budy Birtman, see you the next full naked hard core psy rave party house.

Regards
Darter
Back to top Go down
Sir Darter

Sir Darter

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 am

Greetings Divinus Leadership and members

Dark Mage of Chaos can you tellme when i can reach you in game? i need talk whit you.

Thanks
Sir Darter
Back to top Go down
Simu Osira
Leader
Simu Osira

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 am

Application closed.
Good luck in your future Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darter's Joining Application   Darter's Joining Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Darter's Joining Application
Page 1 of 1